Options Event September 7th 2-4pm
A BIG Story-sharing event coming up on June 9th 2012 at Bridgend Allotments barn (next to the farmhouse). See the poster below for more info or the main blog page, or email us for more details - firstname.lastname@example.org
Bridgend Potato Day - 20th February 2011
This coming Sunday 20th Bridgend Allotments and Health Project will be hosting their annual potato day at Bridgend Allotment Site between 11am and 2 pm.There will be:
- Many varieties of seed potatoes will be on sale: a great chance for all keen gardeners to stock up for the new season. The full list is below.
- Talks and tips on growing and cooking.
- Refreshments and entertainment.
- Entry is free and light refreshments will be available.
- You can also find out more about the allotments at Bridgend and the work of the Health Project, as well as information on the farmhouse and the Bridgend Inspiring Growth
December 11th: Bridgend Winter Festival (Bridgend Allotments site) 11-5. For more information see:
W W W . W I N T E R F E S T I V A L 2 0 1 0 . T U M B L R . C O M
Thursday January 20th: Bridgend Inspiring Growth Stakeholders Event (Inch Community Centre) 3-5pm
Presentations, speakers and stalls demonstrating possible plans and support for the farmhouse renovation with the chance to give your views and opinions.
Open to all.